Friday 4 December 2015

Winnipeg Family Photos 2015

Jaime was one of my first clients waaaaaay back when she was pregnant with her first daughter.  I was delighted when she called me to do maternity photos for her again a few years later.  This summer, I had the privilege of making some new photos for her and her beautiful daughters.

We thought a lovely golden hour shoot in August would be good, so we met at one of my favourite locations and set out.  I think we lasted 20 minutes, maybe 30.  We were chased out by the mosquitos!

We got some lovely shots, but agreed that we’d try again in the fall when the leaves were changing the mosquitos were (hopefully) gone for the season.

October was free of mosquitos, but chilly!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.