Monday 23 June 2014

Well, it’s been less than a year

So that’s something, right?

I took a bit of a break from photography this past year.  Between working, parenting and the coldest winter in almost 120 years… well, I just wasn’t “feeling it”, if you know what I mean.

I’m back though.  Although I’m not a fan of summer, I realize that other people usually are, and that this is the time they usually want/have time for - photos!

It’s not like I left my poor cameras sitting lonely for a year though.  I did bring one or both out a few times.

I got a new lens back in August of last year - here are the first test shots I captured with that new lens.


But wait!  There’s more!


I shot a wedding at the end of September.  The daughter of a wonderful friend of mine who teaches at the elementary school my son used to attend (before he dared to grow up and move on to Jr. High).
Barb is hilarious and kind and hilarious and just generally awesome, and did I mention hilarious?  The beautiful bride, Lauren is just as hilarious and kind and awesome!
It was seriously the most fun I have ever had shooting a wedding, not only because the family is hilarious and awesome, but because I also knew some of the guests, haha!
My son’s kindergarten teacher made these cookies - she is yet another incredibly amazing person and obviously very talented as well.
Moving on to some traditional wedding shots…

Beautiful ladies getting even more beautified.

Seriously, the whole family is ridiculously funny.


Originally Lauren and Mo had planned a beautiful outdoor ceremony, but it rained, so instead they held a beautiful indoor ceremony!


Thankfully though, it stopped raining long enough for us to get some outdoor shots as well!




But wait!  There’s more…

I’ll make a new post though, haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.