Saturday 16 March 2013

Winnipeg Photographer Epic Update No. 1

Wow, well at least I can say it's been less than a year since I've updated my blog.  Unfortunately, the last time I updated it, I didn't really update the photos, haha.  I don't even have the decency to be ashamed.

I'm going to start from where I last actually updated, which was in October of 2011.  Yikes.  Thank goodness it's Saturday.  Thank goodness I have snacks, lots of bottled water and a comfy chair.

Sooo... without further ado, here are some shots of our last trip to Banff in November of 2011.


IMG_0345

More after the cut



A beautiful, misty day at the Lake Louise (I think it was LL) ski runs.

IMG_0310

As a born and raised Prairie girl, the mountains never cease to fascinate me. There's just something magical about looking around and not seeing flat earth...

IMG_0372

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.